How do I remove Gelly Tips?
Removing your Gelly Tips is quick, easy, and painless! Simply follow these steps:
1. Trim down the nail as much as possible with a nail cutter.
2. Remove the shiny layer from the Gelly Tips with a nail file or e-file.
3. Soak a cotton ball in acetone and place it directly on the nail.
4. Wrap your fingers in foil and allow 10-15 minutes for the product to dissolve.
5. Remove the excess product from the nail bed, wash your hands and moisturize.
That's it, bestie! Now you're ready for a fresh new Gelly Tips set!